KAC contribute to a healthy
comprehensive support for
KAC uses its advanced technology and expertise built up in its long history of over 40 years to provide essential services to pharmaceutical companies, universities, research institutes, and other groups. KAC services focus on the breeding and management of experimental animals, and include contract research, technician dispatch, and the supply of reagents.
- Management and Husbandry for Experimental Animals
- Our animal husbandry experts with rich experiences and excellent techniques will provide all the necessary support to our customers.
- Contract Research
- Our highly skilled staff with wide experiences and knowledge are conducing various studies on behalf of customers.
- Comprehensive consultation regarding experimental animals, related materials, facility disinfection, technical training
- We provide customers support for design/remodeling of their experimental animal facilities or education/training of technicians as well as answer any questions or help address any challenges about daily operation.
- Laboratory reagents
- We provide a broad range of research reagents for pharmacokinetic tests, toxicity tests, pharmacological tests, and other research. These are mainly human tissue-derived products, animal cell / microbial strains, and culture-related products.
- KAC is committed to make contributions to the advancement of sciences and the promotion of human welfare.
- KAC services focus on the breeding and management of experimental animals, and include contract research, technician dispatch, and the supply of reagents.
We are proud of our high-quality and value-added technical service which built up in its long history of over 40 years.
Specifically, we have established our own facility for education and training in our “Biological Science Center” wherein we emphasize on education/training of staff members for technical and human skills.
[ close ]